Page 120

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 120

Post by Alexandr Korol »

have contact with them soon, and I’m getting psychologically prepared for it.

I don’t feel drawn to places of power in St. Petersburg, those that I visited, and even those that I didn’t visit, I don’t feel drawn to them. I feel drawn to visit all the cities of St. Petersburg county and all the towns around the city. Sestroretsk, Pushkin, Pavlovsk, Kronstadt, Shlisselburg, Vsevolozhsk, Lomonosov. All these towns have something left from the old, ancient times, and naturally, I want to see and feel all of it. Those ancient burial places and old towns in general, I really want to research and study and see any buildings and structures that are left. I’ll decipher it, and some information will come to me. I want to see what I will feel there; I want to count these towns and draw them on a map. I want to see how many of those fit into the ring around St. Petersburg. It is all very interesting, of course. As for places of power, I have this practical interest. I have all these precious stones and rings that I always wanted to make, and of course, I’d like to visit those places of power now with all those charged objects and see what happens. Because now, I have all these items that turn on the person and turn off his mind, and I am very curious to see how we will feel those places of power and how they influence us. This is just a test. And when I do it, I will, of course, explain and decipher everything for you.

So first, we research, and then I will let you do it practically. To those who have an opportunity to discover places of power in your city and your country, I will explain how to find them. And to those of you who can come to St. Petersburg, I will also explain how to do it in St. Petersburg, but for now, please calm down your egos, minds, and personal interests while I’m preparing you, polishing your mind so that you have the correct perception of everything. I’m telling you my story. Read this story, and you will have a deeper understanding of the truth. It will open you up a lot. Everything will go as it should.