Page 531

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 531

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I don’t sit up all night every day thinking, “I’m such a special, chosen, awesome guy. Why aren’t there aliens? Where are they? Why don’t they come to me?” And I’m sitting around looking all over the place, watching them. No, I haven’t. Only a human being behaves like that. I don’t behave like that. I don’t have any thoughts, I don’t have any thoughts at all, I don’t have any thoughts at all. I’m serious, I have friends and associates and they’ll all tell you that I’m probably, in all this time, how much time has passed. I have never once said that I am waiting for someone, for something, and when someone will come, and that I am sitting there waiting. It never happened.
And that’s the point, because I’ve noticed it. I’ve written about it before, I’ll write about it again, or maybe I won’t. But the point is, there are some things you can actually get upset about. Well, how can I explain it to you? You buy a lottery ticket and you can’t sleep for a week because of it. Every day you’ll think about what would happen if you won the lottery. See how weak your psyche is? And because you know that you react that way to certain things, you can avoid those things, because those things knock you out. And so I’m in control of these things. May- be from the moment I see real aliens, I might not be able to do a lot of things that I can do now because of that. Well, values will change even more. And I’m need- ed here, where I am now. So it’s not time to go yet. Many factors. Everyone has a certain level of values, people. I have my own level of values, as do you. You have your conservation instinct and I have mine. I have my level of education and you have yours. You have your level of what you can and can’t do, and I have mine. So we live within these boundaries, these limits. And my boundaries are real, conscious and organised by nature. And those boundaries keep me where I need to be. And if the system wants to keep me out of something, it will. If it wants me to have access to something, it will. So what’s the point of going where it’s not time yet, or it’s not allowed? And so, yes, a little bit to encourage you and to correct yourself... You don’t even know what the point of calling Mystic-Old-Man is. That’s not what I mean when I ask these questions. I had certain, shall we say, visions of the future every day. In order to confirm them, I invented questions so that you would not know what I was asking. Even if Mystic-Old-Man answers such a question, I expect him to confirm my theory about the future. You know what I mean? So I’ve been making these calls. I’ve been doing my own research. I mean, you know, it’s the same as me figuratively assuming that you’re allergic