Page 532

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 532

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to animals, for example, and wanting to know about it, but not directly. So I say “Let’s have a glass of whisky”. And you say, “No, I can’t. I’ve taken an allergy pill.” And it’s like I didn’t even ask you about the pills or anything like that, because I was offering you alcohol, but I was actually learning what I wanted. And so I happen to have a lot of conversations like that with people in general. I don’t know what kind of communication it is. I wouldn’t call it manipulation. I just have such a flexible way of thinking. People fool themselves when they want something... you know, figuratively speaking, you say to a person: “Do you want to go there?” The person says: “I want to go there” and then you say: “This person will be there”. And the person doesn’t want to go. Because someone will be there, and this desire – you get it from something, and from something you move away from, depending on some information. And that information controls you very much. How else can I explain it to you?
Here’s an example: I’ve always laughed at people like that. There are such people, enthusiasts, who are often used by entrepreneurs. Figuratively speaking, an entrepreneur does a business, takes a person or several people as his companions, and says, “If we organise everything, if we develop, we will make millions, and I will pay you a million. I will pay you a million, we will be great, but now there is no money. The person who is organising all this is not paying anybody a salary, he is just feeding you with these promises that in the future you will be co-founders of a global company. And so you, the hired employees or partners of this boss, do everything under the illusion that you will be great, for free; he does not pay your salary because you think you will be rich later. And in the end you have nothing. And that’s it, and you’ve been cheated. There are a lot of people like that who believe in these illusions and think they are going to be great. I’m always clear; I say I don’t care what kind of world project it is, even if it makes billions. I say straight away: here is a month’s work, so be kind and pay with money, not with promises. And you see, people like to make things up in their heads.
And that is always my approach; I am more sober, you know. I don’t want a glob- al future, even though I write about the future. But everything is in these illusions. I’ll tell you, let’s say in six months I’m going to be a super famous writer and a film is going to be made in Hollywood. So you’ll buy all my books right away. Just because you’re going to work the instinct of human greed, which is: