Page 542

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 542

Post by Alexandr Korol »

started making a great Korol out of yourself, and you started pushing your idea, your version, that you are great, you know everything, and he is wrong and will die soon. You can’t tell people that. It’s a very big problem why people started to communicate like that. They probably got it from my books. But it’s one thing if I write it in books. It’s another thing when you communicate with your loved ones – it’s different.
You should be careful with your loved ones who are thinking of doing something bad. You should say it is better not to do it. It is better to offer him a kind op- tion, a light one. That’s it. That’s all you can do. When you do that you feed your connection to the Light. You are feeding your heart. And it’s like you’re doing a good deed for a person. But how he will act in the end, what choice he will make – that is not on your conscience, that is not your concern. You should not care whether he agrees or disagrees. It’s his personal choice. You have played a pure, light role. You have warned him and said, “It is necessary to do this and this and this”. And what he wants or does not want is his business. And it turns out that a person can say, “Alexandr, I want to work with cryptocurrency,” and I will say to him, “Dude, well, you remember that I have been telling everyone for ten years that it is not good to make money with it. That’s how you use it. It’s not good. It’s connected to bad things.” And the man says: “Yes, I remember”. I say to him: “All right, I just reminded you, you decide.” And that’s it, and if he says to me: “OK, Alex. I understand. I won’t do it.” Then he’s fine. And if he says, “But I’ll try anyway.” I say, “Well, I’m sorry, I warned you.” Then he tries it and something happens to him. It’s his choice and it’s on his conscience. And your conscience is clear. You also got a star from above because you warned me.
I can see it mathematically, how this lightness spreads through everyone, who it captures and how it begins to affect other people. And it’s strange that it’s so indistinguishable. You have no idea. Unless you’re a super-light, pure person, you can’t tell if it’s a devil or an angel talking to you. If you are light, you feel the contrast. You see clearly and you see that these suggestions that people make to you, you understand that it is darkness. And if your consciousness, your soul, I don’t know what to call it, is somehow clouded, clogged, if you have an impure heart, with some dark spots, and they say something to you and you might think, “Why not?” So you see, you have a natural reference point, your instinct. It is as if it becomes weaker and you do not feel that if something is bad, you have no