Page 544

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 544

Post by Alexandr Korol »

fested in material development and vice versa, then why do illusions not only fail to lead to visible development in a great many people, excluding entities, but there is also degradation? Does illusion really give the system for development? Perhaps illusion has a different essence for a person.

Well, I’m telling you that there is no clear answer. I hope you understand that by now. Even if we look like a square, there are four corners and four sides, so there are four variations of how you can look at it, and so there are four variations of what it is. And it turns out that we can’t say that illusion is just for development. It is also to keep the person in motion, to keep the person fascinated. Imagine how interesting that is. I am beginning to see more and more how the system works and what it is based on. I mean, I’ve been looking for its sources. It’s very strange. And now I realise that these people are the sources. It’s just that the code is born in them. And we can imagine, let’s say, 15 groups of people. One group has one million people, another group has 100 million people, and some groups have 300 million people. Each of these 15 groups is connected to its own Wi-Fi. But they are not connected to the source of the Wi-Fi – all of them together are the Wi-Fi. It is as if something has awakened in them that makes them like each other, and they see each other. They radiate it to each other, like a mo- bile phone connection. You don’t need a mast for that, it’s very interesting. And that’s how they feed. And they’re all like that in their groups. Another strange thing is that when some basic points in their psyche collapse, in some societies, let’s say society number five, when they collapse, they naturally feel stress, shock and so on. And that affects people’s psyche. But they adapt very quickly. There are probably scientists who are developing this branch of science separately, but it is a very curious subject: how human beings are designed in such an interesting way that they are able to adapt unconsciously and unknowingly. If you were a child and you played a certain sport from childhood, you would have more pronounced shoulders, a neck that was too long, or fingers or toes that were not so well formed. It’s very strange that even the body changes. I’ve given an example before, jokingly, but I remember seeing a video where a gamer shaved off his hair for a bet and was shocked to see that on his head you could see the lines where his headphones had squashed his head. Not just in the skin, but as if his skull had been dented. It’s funny and it’s not funny. Actually, this