Page 546

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 546

Post by Alexandr Korol »

psyche. Habituation. On the other hand, in some moments, habituation can be harmful to you. For example, when you get used to it, there are people who drown in rhythms. What does “drowning in rhythms” mean? Well, you poured a glass of whisky, you drank it, and tomorrow you don’t drink, and the day after tomorrow you don’t drink. And you don’t have to. What about people who’ve had a drink and then another tomorrow? And the day after that. And then they don’t realise that a month has gone by. But I gave an example of whisky, but it’s the same with social networking. So if a person hasn’t used social networks for, let’s say, six months, if they go on Instagram for an hour now and a little bit more to- morrow, and then it turns out that they’re going there every day. It’s so addictive. And people get addicted to everything. And it has to be stopped.
And why am I telling these things again, going back to the question of illusion? Because it’s the same thing. Illusion, like addiction, can be harmful in some situations. Now it depends on who’s at what stage of development and who’s in what situation. So illusion fulfils... What is an illusion? It’s something that steals our attention. Let’s put it this way. This is the illusion. But it plays a different role for different people. For some people it puts them to sleep, so they are in a fog, and for some people, like me, some kind of illusion is given so that I come out of illusions. Illusion is for me to come out of illusion. What a paradox, you see? Someone is given an illusion that he is always running, busy and active. That’s all illusion. So illusions are... What are they? They are impulses, they are... You know, there’s an interesting point here. Imagine... I wrote about this ten years ago: “People, you are so strange. How can you ask me about relationships? How can you even think about it if you don’t know yourself? I mean, you don’t know yourselves. And you don’t know people. How can you even think about relation- ships?” I always laughed about it. On the other hand, it is clear that for people who live with uncontrolled emotions, where they are always drowning, always in a fog, and for people who are unaware, relationships are the best thing. One of the illusions is the very thing that dazzles them, and they learn from it. For example, imagine you create a profile on a dating site. You write sincerely about being that kind of person, you put in photos, and everything is fine. And then you realise that a person who would choose you does not see you. They only see you through a strange illusion of their own, can you imagine? Do you realise that people don’t even see you? I mean, seriously. I hope you know yourself to