Page 549

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 549

Post by Alexandr Korol »

unpleasant to you. That’s the kind of development I’ve been writing about since I was a kid. And you want to be a clown and shout “I’m a billionaire” and have chicks in swimsuits dancing around you. Did you think I was going to give you that kind of development? No way. All these people are going to die or go to jail soon. And all their followers. I’m for real development. That’s why I always said, “Watch the knight films. They show everything.” And what is development for you? Is it golden armour with a crown? No. It’s what life teaches you. These illusions are given so that you first of all make mistakes, stumble and get bumps.

I’ve written about this before and I’ll write about it again. It is also strange how you can see yourself in the reflection in the mirror. Imagine that with every person that I start to communicate with now, whether it is a man or a woman, everything that I see in that man or woman, all their faults and all their positive qualities – it is essentially one of the versions of me that is being shown to me from the outside. And that this version of me is now switched on and awakening as I see this person in front of me. And that if I continue to interact with him, I will become like him. It’s a paradox. And it turns out that when Vasya, who is often nervous or angry, is in front of me, the longer I communicate with him, the more nervous and angry I become. If Vasya has a money problem, it’s quite possible that I’ll have a money problem later. So it’s like you’re already seeing this person, you’re seeing his life, and you’re still going to get closer to it as you communicate with him. But the strange thing is the other thing. Imagine I was communicating with Vasya and Masha. They all have their pros and cons. And these are my sides. When I communicate with Masha, all the qualities that she has awakened in me are awakened. And it’s like I go into this multiverse of my- self. When I communicate with Vasya, I am in another one. But I can cut Vasya and Masha out of my life and say, “Sorry, I’m busy”. And start talking to Nikita. And Nikita, let’s say, has different qualities and a different life. And I’ll have all that in me, manifest in me, when I communicate with him. But the paradox is different. If we take Masha, Vasya and Nikita, they also communicate with me, as I communicate with them and they communicate with me. So when they communicate with me, when they look at me, they see themselves in the future if they continue to communicate. And that’s how it is. If I communicate with Vasya for a year, then if he has some bad qualities, they start to appear in me.