Page 557

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 557

Post by Alexandr Korol »

So the fact that people are growing and living and changing now, that’s still how everyone lives, and that’s how everyone will live. That’s the trick. I’m writing this on purpose and I know how your ego is going to react right now. I mean, imagine this: there will be no flying saucers and no aliens coming. I mean, yes, the information is real, but the alternative history information is unique. But it seems like it’s just for me personally. I’m kind of a weird guy like that. It’s like this information will always be in front of people. Maybe a few people in the world will come across this information because they’ve grown up with it. But for the whole of humanity to come to it and be able to rule by it, and everyone talking about it, living by it – that’s like a hundred centuries. Can you imagine that? Well, that is how I understood it. Maybe I am being given such an illusion especially for this day. But so far this is such strange information.
There was a strange question for Mystic-Old-Man. I shared this hypothesis with him earlier. This is so cool, and you can knock down all the fake esotericists with this hypothesis. You see, if a person dies now in 2024, the people who believe in reincarnation are still so stupid that they think they will be reborn in their present time. They think that if a person dies in 202, he will be born in 2025, so this year or next year. But not in the past. Now that you know all the secrets that I am revealing, it turns out that a person can die in 2024 and be born in the 90s. Why am I telling you this? Because it’s a fact and I’m telling him:

– Was it true that I lived in this time before?

And you know what, yes, I was. That’s also strange. But that’s also how he explained it. He said:

– It doesn’t mean that you were here in a human body. You were switched on. But what you were is unclear.

It is also strange that I also noted that perhaps in the end it will be revealed to us in this way: the information is given to us gradually, as it is to me, as it is to you. I asked him about the fact that people from the future returned to the past to create the Bible and the icons; it was all done on purpose. Because they know the future, so it was all done because they are from the future. And he sort of