Page 567

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 567

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And I got this crazy reaction, like I’m just like him, or was, or will be. But something close to me, like something familiar, can you imagine? And that’s it. I became so passionate about the subject. I immediately started looking for all the illustrations of Vishnu and all the statues of Vishnu that exist. In Cambo- dia I found this statue of Vishnu, which is the oldest. Because Angkor Wat was originally dedicated to him, they replaced everything there with Buddhas. It is a very interesting story. I was never interested in Indian religion, and I found that there are a lot of these deities. There are just three main ones, and one of them is Vishnu, but it’s actually all the same character, so you understand, it’s just different multiverse variations of him. And that’s why he’s depicted with different hands, with different faces. It’s a strange story. And my first shock is what? I am seriously looking for any way to buy at least one statue or picture of Vishnu. I’ve looked everywhere, in all the Indian shops, you understand. So much so that I’m kind of freaking out about it. But I don’t tell anyone, not the staff, not my friends. Nobody understands anything. Because I don’t understand what’s going on, it’s just a crazy attraction. I haven’t even told Big Alexander and Mystic-Old-Man, which is strange because there’s nothing to tell yet. Until something’s resolved, what’s there to tell? And then, you know, I look and I have the sweatshirt I wore all summer that year, the same long-sleeved sweatshirt. And there’s a picture of who? Vishnu. I wore it all year while I was writing volumes one and two of “Al- ternative History”, you know? I didn’t know that. I thought it was a cool picture of an ancient Indian deity on a sweatshirt. And that was it. And then I open it up... I’ve got a whole bunch of these antiques. I start looking at all the statues; I look and I have one statue, unreal, ancient, 2000 years old. And it’s Vishnu. It’s amazing, wow, I’ve got Vishnu. And I unconsciously bought a jumper and unconsciously bought well, how unconsciously the system was running through me. And I also subconsciously bought a statue. That statue has been with me for a year, and that sweater has been with me for a year. It’s a strange story. And now I feel a crazy warmth to this, to the whole story of who Vishnu is. What’s next? And I started looking at all the ancient icons, their, let’s say in quotes, icons, and their paintings and illustrations of divine things. And looking at what attributes, what and how. Again there was a mystical story. I bought the same conch that Vishnu was holding and I was curious too. It’s something super meaningful to me too. But it’s just “cosmos”. And so now I’m doing all this, studying it, and starting to look at these paintings. And I see that they have a bunch of other drawings all over the place, besides their yantras, which are also phonating energy. And if you look at them all now, you will see my matrix everywhere. The