Page 124

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 124

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And as I understand it, anything they can do, I can do it too. Or at least I will be able to if they teach me everything.

I began to remember the information I got when I left home for the first time. When I went into this state of opening the channel, meditation, I was asked questions about everything. I replied that if a unique person, some kind of alien, should come here, then the laws of nature still apply. He must be born into a family and go through certain circumstances to help him acquire the resources he needs to have by the age of thirty. At this point, he will have fulfilled his mission. This is how it is.

I have said this many times in a book, on video, or at a conference because this is how it is done. It is impossible for a person who has a frequency of five to have what he wants until he reaches the world of ten. And I tell him, just conform to the world of the tenth frequency so as not to violate the laws of nature, and then everything will be given to you. It’s very simple. And according to this principle, they have continued to develop me. And now they themselves tell me to continue using these same tools. And that there is this next level that I must attain because I need to do something there.

I am currently going through the same situation that some of my readers have faced, who, through my information, have prospered financially. The only difference is that they are in elementary school, and I am in the upper grades of school.

We cannot know why this is happening, and it is stupid to ask such questions. But I stand by my belief that we are here for spiritual development, and it turns out that “They” are the ones who rule everything, “They” cultivate us so that we take their place and cultivate the next people while they move on to somewhere further. This is how it works. So it’s not a prison, as most people think. This is a school. And we go through it. And all of us are students. Well, except for those who hide themselves behind the mask of people. They give us hints or steer us.

After all, it turns out that all the people who are unique went through orchestrated