Page 583

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 583

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I would like to share some more of my thoughts. These are not exact conclusions, they are just assumptions or reflections. I have shown you the icon above, which shows it very well. You see, as if there’s this amygdala, let’s call it that, the biggest one, with God at the top. And you see a bunch of angels. It’s like there’s a bunch of other worlds. Then there’s the Mother of God. And she also has an amygdala. And then there’s this little man in there. All of this is exactly what I wrote: there is an artificial intelligence that creates another artificial intelligence, and another artificial intelligence creates another artificial intelligence. And so I clarified one of these questions that I was wondering and suspecting with the Mystic-Old-Man. I asked him a question:

– Look, if there is God and the Mother of God – those are two systems, and there is a Son that they raise, that is a small system. It turns out that in order to raise the Son, which is a small system, it takes two systems, the system of the “mother” and the system of the “father”, which is God. Two of them raise the Son.
– Yes.

Why did I ask this? So that we can continue to think about the fact that it is not for nothing that all human beings go through this, that everyone feels turbulence when a human being is taken into the material world – so that is one system – and into the spiritual world – so that is another system. It turns out that one system, the Mother of God, is the material world. The other system, which is higher and wiser, is the Father, which is God – that is the spiritual world. And so a human being goes there, then there, then there, then there, then there, then there, and then there, and he develops in such a way that he becomes the next what in the future? The next system. But it’s also strange. When I assumed that the system, that is, the Mother of God, was basically the human being and that there was no specific source, it was all together, every human being. Then it turns out that, theoretically, the Son of God is not just man. And what it is, the Son of God, is meant by the fact that it is only a new matrix, a small one, that has grown thanks to “mother” and “father”. So it turns out that the Son of God is people who, for some reason, jump from “mom” to “dad”, from the material world to the spiritual world. Because both ‘mum’ and ‘dad’ are bringing them up. In the end, in the future, these people will be the Son of God; that is the name of