Page 586

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 586

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And if I study all this, why am I interested in it? Because if I suppose now, purely theoretically, although I have already tried it in practice, that a person sits in front of me, then when I start to mentally rotate... mentally rotate the matrix, I start to look at his face, and actually all kinds of faces change. It’s like he’s got, I don’t know how many, but it feels like thousands of them, but they’re actually repeating in a circle, but maybe it’s really 24, maybe 70-something, a lot of faces. It’s so unusual that you look at one person and they have all the variations. From the meanest face to the nicest face. From the most beautiful face to the ugliest face. And it’s all in him. I mean, all those variations are already there. It’s a scientific discovery. People just can’t fix it, not one person. Because every person, even a scientist, is only one facet. And he, it turns out, only sees that person. And even when you take a picture of a person, you take a picture of one version of that person. But if you’re actually in motion, and I’ve learned to see as if I’m in motion, I don’t know how it is. I can look at a person and scroll through them and it’s like they’re like the seasons, like the seasons when you look at your house, imagine, and all 365 days go by. And you see the leaves falling, you see the snow falling, you see the puddles of rain, you see everything grey, you see the opposite of the Sun. And that’s how I see all the versions of a person’s face, can you imagine? At first, if I don’t turn this thing, I see him one way. When I stop this thing, I only see one version of his face, but I know he has a whole bunch of them. It’s fascinating!
I want to go further into it. If we compare something to this, it has something to do with light. Well, our system, that’s how it works. And what if there were a person right in front of us, and I were to put a lamp around his face, then from above, then from below, then from the side, then from the other way round in front of his face, so that he would have direct light. And from that he would change – from the movement of that light bulb on his face – his features would change from the ugliest to the most beautiful. It’s almost the same thing, but without the light bulbs. I’m doing this thing. I don’t know how or what it is. But the point is that you get these angles, positions and facets of perception, like the street you live on or a person. You actually have millions, well not millions, that is a generalised word, but an enormous number of variations. And you only see one, which is you. And in general, everything has many versions. And no human being can see that, only God. That is so cool, so interesting.