Page 590

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 590

Post by Alexandr Korol »

matrix, becomes God in the future, will the Mother of God remain the old one, or will a new one be created as well?
Mystic-Old-Man: Anything can happen.
Alexandr: I mean, there are many possibilities. Okay. Then the next question. I have often heard from people that when I went into an unusual state, a person could be frightened and tell me that they saw my face change many, many times in a minute. And I have often been told that. And then I began to notice it myself, that I could look at a person and, as if I were rewinding something, I could see that this person had not just one face, but a whole series of faces. There are variations of faces already embedded in him. From the ugliest to the most beautiful. And that people only see one particular feature of his face. But actually there are many versions of his face. So all people have many faces. Is that true?
Mystic-Old-Man: There’s something to that, definitely.
Alexandr: And this, what I noticed, is it just with humans or is the whole world like this? I mean, it turns out that the same street is not just a street, but ....
Mystic-Old-Man: The whole world. It’s just that people are more informationally spatial.
Alexandr: Is it so that some people have more of these versions and others less? Or is it the same for everyone?
Mystic-Old-Man: More or less, it is possible.
Alexandr: Okay. And it turns out that when people see me, are they seeing me because they are looking at me from this version? Or because I am showing them this version of me? Where does that come from?
Mystic-Old-Man: Say it again please.
Alexandr: Well, let’s say I have 100 faces. And say I met a person today. He sees the face number 77, because figuratively speaking he lives in a world with the number 77. And in fact, when I am alone, I am not 77. Or vice versa, if I’m in the mood today.....
Mystic-Old-Man: This point is very true, as you just put it. This is exactly what we’re talking about.
Alexandr: Okay, but there is another point. It turns out that when I am alone, I can be any person, but when I see a person, it is as if I change under him. So he sees me as 77 and if I meet someone else who is 55, he sees me as 55. Can I make it so that I don’t show myself to him as he sees the whole world under the number 77, but that he sees my face as, let’s say, 99?