Page 592

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 592

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: In the matrix, the one you are in – yes.
Alexandr: And then this question. Am I to understand that the avatar is some kind of consciousness or Spirit that comes here from somewhere, in this body, to do something?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, of course.
Alexandr: Okay. Then another question. Are there many such avatars in this matrix here on earth today?
Mystic-Old-Man: There are.
Alexandr: Are there more than a hundred?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, less than 100.
Alexandr: Are they all avatars with a common purpose, or are they also separate?
Mystic-Old-Man: Divided in common purpose. There’s a certain amount in the common goal that separates them.
Alexandr: Okay. Is there such a thing as these avatars being like me? They’re just like normal people and when they need something they get it. Is that how it works for them?
Mystic-Old-Man: Some do, some don’t.
Alexandr: Is someone always like an avatar and always here?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, there is such a thing.
Alexandr: Will I have one in the future where I’m always an avatar, no on/off switch?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, yes.
Alexandr: And will this happen in the next five years?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, a little closer to 38.
Alexandr: Good. Then I have another question. I started to notice something and I call it “open and closed doors”. If I am in a boat that is sinking and we are saved together, then for some reason it brings people very close to each other. I see it as if we have a new multiverse as a kind of door, and because of that, because of the fact that we’ve entered it together, so we have a kind of common code, it binds us together. Is that right?
Mystic-Old-Man: It could be.
Alexandr: Do I understand correctly that if I discuss, for example, all kinds of crimes with a person who is a murderer, then I open the door to that world, that is, I can go in there? And if I don’t discuss, then I don’t open that door.