Page 594

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 594

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: So it was last month that I opened the door to the paranormal and the spiritual?
Mystic-Old-Man: Apparently so. It works like that. And I can even tell you the date.
Alexandr: Please tell me.
Mystic-Old-Man: The twenty-eighth. And what did we have on the twenty-eighth?
Alexandr: I don’t know. I’ll look it up later. I am curious.
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s been like this all day. The thing is, you’ve obviously been in there before. It’s just that you’ve done it now.
Alexandr: Yes, I’ve done it. And is it okay for me to go in there?
Mystic-Old-Man: The thing is, you obviously felt something that day. Obviously that was the connection.
Alexandr: I mean, if I remember how I did it now, can I do it again?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, yes, yes, yes, of course.
Alexandr: So it’s to my advantage? On the plus side?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes.
Alexandr: And before that, all my knowledge, unique sensitivity and all, was not due to an open door to something paranormal? Is it something else?
Mystic-Old-Man: The thing is, it’s open. You’ve been in there more than once, but this is how it happened.
Alexandr: Okay, thank you very much. Goodbye.
  • Watch the film “Phenomenon.”
But first of all, everything is temporary, you could say. And the me of today can say one thing, what I want and desire. And the other me can change all these rules and want something else. But from now on I want to avoid contact with people and avoid all social networks, messengers and so on.

I, as I understand it, am ... Well, imagine this situation: we don’t know any Alexandr Korol, no “Alternative history”, no books. And we are just people. You are my classmate, or a relative, or a friend. I am telling you: