Page 593

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 593

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: It is possible.
Alexandr: So it turns out that it is worth considering that some things are worth not knowing and not worth learning.
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s better not to enter.
Alexandr: Can you close a door once you’ve opened it?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes.
Alexandr: And to close it, is it enough not to bring up this topic of conversation, not to remember it, and not to come into contact with anything that has to do with it, not with people, and so on?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, it’s easier, you just know that’s all.
Alexandr: And if a person has had some kind of psychological trauma in childhood, is it that he comes to the door where, let’s say, after that all kinds of problems in his life and bad thoughts come into his head?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, well, that might happen, but it might not.
Alexandr: Well, it is clear that it is different for everyone. Well, then I will ask you a question like this. And when I feel dark and light sides in myself, like some animal instincts on the subtle level, I understand that it is impossible to do bad things and that good things are good. Is it like that for every human being? And only one succumbs to it and one does not?
Mystic-Old-Man: The second one.
Alexandr: And there is such a moment. Is there such a thing as someone who does not have this darkness, a little bit inside them that calls?
Mystic-Old-Man: Once more.
Alexandr: Does everyone have that temptation? Does everyone have a dark weakness that can tempt them at certain moments? Or does not everyone?
Mystic-Old-Man: Everyone has one.
Alexandr: And only some, if they succumb to it, open the door there?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, that is it.
Alexandr: And then I have the following question: the door that I have opened to all this abnormal, paranormal, if I want to close it and remove everything that includes me, will I be able to do it? And is it for my benefit?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, it can, yes, it can work without any problem.
Alexandr: And can you see when I opened this door for the first time?
Mystic-Old-Man: That’s quite strange. Ironically, it was last month.