Page 597

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 597

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I put it into a story about doors. What is it about doors opening and closing? It turns out that in 2015, for example, you met a person who was a bully. And you lived with that person or were friends with that person for five years. Now you’ve come to your senses and realise that your life from 2015 to 2020 was just a complete hell. That you regret everything you’ve done, the way you’ve lived, and that it’s just awful, and you want to get clean and get rid of it. And what happened? When you got in touch with this person in 2015, you opened the door, you walked through that door and you went into this reality where there is an- other you, where there are completely different values and views. And while you were there for five years, you could get acquaintances, a job, clothes, music, pictures on social networks and a dog. So imagine how much you have gained by going through that door from 2015 to 2020. And you realise that it’s a complete horror, but you’re still drawn back to it now. And how much time has passed? You came out of it in 2020, and now it’s 2024, and you can still be drawn back in. And you are afraid that it will take you there. And you don’t understand how to deal with it. So you ask me:

– Alexandr, help me.
– You have to close the door so that you don’t go back there. And it’s not closed. You leave it half closed.
– How’s that?
– There are pictures of you in Brooklyn and in New York. And here in New York, and here from Brooklyn, and there’s this bridge from Brooklyn, and all this stuff. What is that?
– I’ll never be in America again in my life. But these are such great pictures.

And you see, this is your greed. To make you understand, I’ll give you a very good example. Your greed prevents you from deleting these photos. Because you feel sorry for them, because it’s like, excuse me, you all want to show off, to brag. You do not believe in yourself, you think that you will never have such a chance again. And you’re afraid to delete the pictures from New York. Even though, let’s say, when you were in America, it was the time when you were living with the devil. And when you had a terrible life and you were unhappy. And because you don’t erase those images, you leave the door open. It binds you and brings you back