Page 599

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 599

Post by Alexandr Korol »

elements of the old frequency, you will be pulled there. It turns out that when you have destroyed everything that can take you back to the old space, you have closed the door. And so in order to open the door and get into the new one, to open it, to get there, to stay there, you have to get a foothold in it. This is one of the reasons why I always buy something right away: some things, clothes, music and films. Because I needed to fix it, to anchor it. I collected all these elements in order to go through them later. That’s how it is. And now on. Here’s a strange example of how it all works.

Imagine this situation; it will be a good example because it is not about you, not about me, but about your friend. Take your friend or relative as an example. And you understand that even if you invite your relative or your friend to visit you. You invited him to visit you, but you said you would be back in 20 minutes, you had to go to the shop. So you went to the shop. Imagine you are going to the shop and you are thinking, where is the attention of your friend who is now at your house? He’s in your house, but he’s not connected to your guests. Imagine the reader, your friend, and where your friend’s attention is. Because your friend, while he is waiting for you, or even travelling to you, there are real invisible threads coming from him, his attention, which is always connected somewhere. He may be remembering his friend or his enemy, or he may be fixated on some music, or on some social networks, or on some work, or he is always on social networks, figuratively speaking. I mean, sometimes his attention is there. Remember I wrote to you about “pushing your agenda five times”? I wrote about that a long time ago, back in 2010. So it’s the same thing, imagine that. So when he’s visiting, let’s say, with these rays – let’s imagine it’s five rays, five rays of him, your friend, are plugged in somewhere at the moment when he’s sitting at your place waiting for you to come back from the shop. But he’s still plugged in somewhere. This combination of these five points of the frequency that he’s on, let’s say, is the door that he lives in. His door and his multiverse is open and exists as long as he has these five elements that he is connected to. Each element has a code: 5-7-9 is the first element, the second element is 2-9-2 and the third element is 0-0-1, you see? And this whole combination is the code of his room, his world, his door. And this door, this reality, works for him and is built in the first place because of these five fulcrums. And as long as these five fulcrums are there,