Page 600

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 600

Post by Alexandr Korol »

he will be what he is. All his fears, his desires, his tastes, his view of everything, his sickness, his problems – all this is being broadcast because he is included in this multiverse. He has entered that door and is living in it. How do we get him out, theoretically? And how do we get him to close that door? We have to remove these five pillars. That’s why it happens that when a person has some terrible tragedies in his life, he becomes different. Because he is truthful, his personality has been turned on by the five pillars. If those two points were destroyed and replaced by two other points, it would be a different room, a different door, a different multiverse and a different person. That’s the way it is. But you know what else is strange? The fact that I’m all... Of course it doesn’t go anywhere. Even if I tell you that you should never think about helping people. But of course I always have an idea: to help, to solve everything, to help everyone. This is what I asked Mystic-Old-Man when I had a conversation transcribed above. I was curious about this topic and was not sure if it was given to all of us by fate when we were all born. Do we all have a dark side, as they say in the movies? Some of us understand what we shouldn’t do, and some of us don’t understand, so we do it and then go to jail, figuratively speaking. And I was wondering if this dark side is something that all people are born with, or maybe only special people get it because they are genetically bad. And Mystic-Old-Man said that everyone does. This answer was important to me because I hoped it would comfort you. So that you don’t get upset that you’re bad or that you have a bad family or whatever. Or let’s say something in your life doesn’t work out and you blame your family. But you don’t. I want you not to get so upset, not to blame anybody.
Yes, each of you can awaken and develop a kind of desire, both for the bad and for the good. When you come into contact with the elements of a light door, a room, the door opens there and you start to come into contact with it and there other light thoughts come into your mind. If you come into contact with the elements of another dark room, the room begins to open for you and you have different thoughts in your head and you judge everything differently and the people there are different. But here it is up to you, so to speak, how strong you are to resist the darkness that can pull you in forever. You can close that door once and for all. Or you can open it wide and step boldly into the light reality of the multiverse. Take note of this.
I’m exploring the subject of memory at the moment because it’s very much