Page 602

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 602

Post by Alexandr Korol »

like everything from the “no mind” world. He won’t like black clothes. If I put him in the “no-name” world, the “no mind” world, he’ll look at the clothes from the surfer world and he’ll say it’s some kind of clown clothes. You know what I mean? Where’s his opinion? And his opinion isn’t there. It’s very strange.
And it’s strange how you can really solve so many problems that you all care about by just opening and closing doors. You people and all the people who always go to all kinds of teachers and coaches for huge amounts of money to solve a problem in relationships, in business, in something else, with some psychological problems, something else, the solution, it’s simple. So you just close the door, close the door, go through another door where you’re different and that’s it. And there are no problems. Can you imagine how cool that is? All you do is close one door and open another. Miracles, you say? Yes, it’s very interesting.

But that’s just one percent of what I’m working on. I have so many interesting theories. Imagine, let’s say, a person is connected somewhere right now. It’s your friend and he’s connected somewhere. And he’s connected because of the silly things that he thinks about every day. He’s got something that surrounds him. Where his attention is, that’s what determines this reality that he’s in. So suppose I were to disconnect your friend from that. And connect him to, let’s say, what I’m connected to. I still have a socio-material world, apart from me being free as just ‘And’, that is the state of ‘zero’, there is a socio-material frequency created by me and it still there. And if I were to connect him to it, what then? Or I would connect it to what I am connected to. What then? The human being is a vessel. It turns out that if he really disconnects from what he is connected to and connects to what I am connected to, he will really change his taste, his character, his feeling of fear and not fear, and what takes his attention. Everything in general will be different.
But that’s the interesting thing. I know everything about how things work. I’m just presenting it to you in a strange and interesting way. I mean, what’s going to happen to this person, theoretically? It takes time. You see, if this friend of yours had an accident a year ago, won 5 million roubles in the lottery two years ago, and recently fell in love, he will often remember it. And this memory, this recollection of it – it will take him back there. And it turns out that in order for him not to get back there, he has to forget it. In order to forget it, you have to