Page 605

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 605

Post by Alexandr Korol »

live on their own frequency, but when that frequency collapses, they still have this consciousness and they are somehow conscious and they can live in different worlds. They can connect to one world, to another, to the third. People who don’t have that consciousness can’t travel between worlds because behind their world there is no consciousness and there is nothing; they are this world. So for them it’s just world number 5 and that’s it. And he can’t go to world number 6 because what is there to go to? He is zero. Emptiness. But there are those who have consciousness. What’s my point?
What happens is that... I noticed that this real me, this Spirit, this superpower that sees everything, knows everything and so on, comes and goes. And some- times it comes for a year and sometimes it comes for a month or a week. It’s very strange. Maybe it has to be like that. Maybe it’s just a lifestyle thing. It’s like, you know, when I sit down to write a book, I get into my body and start writing it. And when I am not needed here on Earth, my body exists on autopilot; it is very well trained and pumped up by me. And this Autobot does all the functions very well on autopilot while I am away. But here’s the thing. Where am I when I’m not there? Because if I am not in my body now, not here, then maybe my conscious- ness is in another person who is doing something and living somewhere right now. That’s the strange thing. Where am I, this awareness? I am somewhere, in someone or something right now, my awareness. It is not present at the moment and it is not in my body. It’s an answering machine talking to you right now. And the interesting thing is that I cannot answer where he is. Only he, as the host, when he comes back, can answer you. That’s the funny thing. I can’t. But he can. That’s the way I’ve been thinking lately.
  • Watch the films: “Extremely Dangerous,” “Matilda,” “X-Men: First Class.”
  • Watch the film “Paranoia.”
☝️ Pay your attention to the music and objects in the room as well as the atmosphere.
Life was kind-hearted like that not so long ago.

Suppose there are people who, from birth to this day, have always been material.