Page 610

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 610

Post by Alexandr Korol »

language, also looks like runes or an Asian language. I told him, I didn’t share it with anybody in the book, but the feeling is that maybe those from the future are aliens; there are more Asians, and that’s why the alien language is so similar. And there’s a lot of that. How many films have I seen recently about science fiction, about how everything works, about how everything is made in some factory, but it’s all in Southeast Asia, in Japan or somewhere else? Some countries like that. I’m curious. Well, and as if everyone always has an association with Korea, China and Japan, they make robots there. I said, maybe that’s why I love Asia so much. That’s why I go back and forth. And he says, well, because that’s the point. And he says to me, sure. And he says, that’s the point, that it’s not Europe and Asia, it’s Eurasia in the future. It’s an important kind of alliance. It’s more about a big continent like China, Thailand and Russia – it’s all such a big continent. We discussed that.
Then we discussed this story about Vishnu, Kalki, and the fact that the Avatars or whoever, somebody or the people of India in general are waiting for Kalki just as he is coming to them from Russia. But they don’t realise that in principle he has already come to them. That’s how Big Alexander laughed. And he said something like this. Such an interesting idea that... There should be preparations for him to come to them. For Kalki, I mean he meant Kalki, I mean me. He also said that there should be some purification of pride or something. And when it is maximally finished and when “you will become simpler, that is, you have already renounced everything for a year”, but as if it is still necessary to renounce something and it is “you will become simpler and renounce all benefits”, then something will happen. That’s where everything is going, and he says that “the old world has no more time”, but we have plenty of time, that everything is happening all by itself, all transformation, not transformation. This is also strange. The system emphasises the theme of the Mother of God, the feminine energy. So this can have a noticeable effect on all of you now in the sense that you can notice in the near future how the conflict with the opposite sex is being softened and smoothed out. That is to say, this cat-and-dog tension should now be smoothed out. Some of you may have already noticed that it was not like this before, but now it is. Some of you may start to notice it soon, but just bear with me. Also interesting, I said to him: