Page 614

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 614

Post by Alexandr Korol »

way, but they have the same code. They are like their variation of seven brands, and these seven brands are similar to those above the line; they are only similar to number one, but they are not up to that level. And so this dissipation goes on. There is number one; there is number two – there are three perfumes of three different brands; there is a category of the third level, that is, below, where already, where to these three are added four more, and seven variations of perfumes are obtained. But they’re in the third category, the third level. And they’re all in between, whichever brand you choose, but they’re all level three. And there is level four, figuratively speaking, where there are 12 perfumes. The point is that these 12 perfumes continue to evolve and evolve and evolve, but they are all the same. That’s mass market. That’s what you buy in Duty Free or in a shopping mall, and whatever perfume you choose from this brand or that brand, there are thousands of them; whatever you choose, it’s all the same code. And what people don’t know is that people don’t see the code, and they see it as just a pile of millions and millions and millions of branded bottles. But re- ally it’s all mass-market stuff. It turns out that when I make a choice, I choose a perfume from category one, category two or category three. In other words, I move through the categories. And people don’t live like that. They’re in category four, where everything is mass market. Why do I say that? Because it’s the same with everything else. Cars, mobile phones, clothing brands. So let’s assume that there is, I don’t know, a number one camera. Let’s say it’s category 1. There’s category 2. And then, beyond that, it doesn’t matter. Then there are millions of brands, but they’re down there, and they’re not even necessary. They’re not important. There is a whole bunch of them, and then some people at the same level down there choose them among themselves.
When you were at school, there was always an upstart, a nerd, one who was al- ways horny and one who was always smelly. But when you got to college, the same thing happened. When you come to work, it’s the same thing, and there’s always one who’s always sucking up, one who’s always snitching, one who’s always bullying, and one who’s always supportive. There are different neighbourhoods in St. Petersburg: some are smelly, dirty and criminal, and some are not criminal, clean, noble and more European. If you have seen it, you will see it in any other city. And you will see it in countries. And everything is divided according to the same structure. It is a formula, very simple.