Page 616

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 616

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Remember, I wrote that if there is a cube, and somebody looks at this cube from the left side, there is a yellow side of this cube, and they think that the whole cube is yellow. And I look at the other side and see that it’s blue, and someone on the other side looks and sees that it’s red. And everywhere it’s all, imagine, circumstances, these illusions.
You see, there is this point of coordinates where you are now. Imagine where you are now – these are the axes of vertex, length and width – everything from all sides is adjusted to be at the point where you are now. I mean in the matrix. Because some elements scare you, hold you back, somewhere you don’t want to be, looking for something else. But imagine you are there, and there are sides of the world from all sides, from every side of the world somewhere, whispering to you or beckoning you with flesh, like dogs, “Fetch! And on the other side they hit you with a slipper, knocking loudly and shouting, “We’re going to hit you!” And that’s why you move a little bit away from the right side of this matrix, but you move more towards the left side, because there’s something tasty beckon- ing there. And that’s how it is with these things, where you are well regulated and not well regulated, controlled where you should be at the moment: in some country, in some city, and so on. It’s very strange. Well, I am describing it physically, but if we go deeper, think about where in the matrix you should be.

I’m in shock right now, of course.
For I did not know it.
But you do remember I wrote in October 2023 in volume 2 about how everything is controlled?
  • Read the Wikipedia article “Kalachkara”.
“Kalachkara is a system of Buddhist worldview concept that suggests that man and the world are connected, like microcosm and macrocosm, and that by changing one’s being, man can change the ratios of energies in the universe.”
  • Read my above conversation with Mystic-Old-Man again, in which I talked to him about how the “matrix-woman” can be influenced.
  • Find and read the article “Shri Kalki: Revealing the prophecy of a future avatar.” And watch this film again: “Little Buddha”.