Page 618

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 618

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 8. Unblocking / Reveal

Conversation with Mystic-Old-Man:

Alexandr: That is the question. Yesterday I had a massage. I visualised slides and scrolled through different versions of myself as a person and as a consciousness. Also as different multiverses. I let another consciousness into my body and I felt different. Is that true?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, it’s a mechanism, Alex. You just switched on a mechanism that is like a mechanism.
Alexandr: Do I understand correctly that, let’s say, ten years ago, I had a personality where, let’s say, I’m very happy. And there’s also my personality in the future in 20 years where I’m, let’s say, super smart. But I can take that personality 20 years from now, which...
Mystic-Old-Man: That’s the mechanism. That’s the mechanism.
Alexandr: It turns out that there is me in the future, where I have certain qualities. I can tune in and acquire those qualities now, for today.
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s a mechanism. It’s how the mechanism works.
Alexandr: Okay. Then I have another question. The One I let in yesterday, is it from what time? Is it from the future or the past?
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s from the future, where you’re going.
Alexandr: Can’t all these personalities exist in parallel? Am I here now, where you and I are talking? Or am I in the future and in the past at the same time?
Mystic-Old-Man: And there’s the so-called “movement to there”.
Alexandr: I just mean that, and if, say, one of the variations of me as an individual dies, do all the other individuals also die?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, a part of the personality disappears. Some parts are destroyed and some parts are not.
Alexandr: Okay, here’s a question. Let’s say I have a friend and I want to turn on his personality. How do I do that?
Mystic-Old-Man: Stroke his whole nose with all the fingers of your right hand, as if you were gliding your fingers over his nose. It’s not really about the nose, it’s about the fact that you’re doing it with your right hand. There’s a mechanism here that’s going to be activated. But it’s a mechanism, I emphasise,