Page 620

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 620

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: One more question. You have to ask it again.
Alexandr: Then the question is different. Can I summon an even more mature personality than the one I summoned yesterday?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes.
Alexandr: And what do you have to do? How do you aim?
Mystic-Old-Man: So you do it automatically.
Alexandr: Good. And here is the distance between the present me that I am now and the one that I am summoning from the future, what is it? Is it five years, ten years, 100 years?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, there is no such distance in time. It can happen at any moment.
Alexandr: Okay, next. Is there me, in the future, who remembers his other re- incarnations?
Mystic-Old-Man: That’s not what it’s called, it’s different.
Alexandr: I suppose it should be done in such a way that I know who I am. Why is it erased? Did I want it, or is this the way it should be done?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, it’s the point of connection you want to find, but you go around it, that’s the point.
Alexandr: Will I ever find out?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, if you look, of course, yes, definitely.
Alexandr: Okay, next question. Hinduism says that they are waiting for the Avatar to come at the end of time when the earth has to be cleansed and the system has to be restarted. His name is Kalki. Now, this figure, is this the same figure as the Second Coming in Christianity? Or are they different times and different characters?
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s different. The branch is the same, but it is branching, so that is more accurate.
Alexandr: So when Kalki comes, metaphorically speaking, wouldn’t that be the second advent for Christianity?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, these are different branches anyway.
Alexandr: I am closer to what, the second advent or Kalki?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, you’re only in the second.
Alexandr: When is Kalki due approximately?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, in principle he is already here. The point is not that he should come, but how he should manifest.