Page 619

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 619

Post by Alexandr Korol »

it’s a mechanism. It doesn’t mean that it works for everybody. It works for everybody because of certain conjugations.
Alexandr: I have a question. Let us assume that I am thinking correctly about whether my friend, for example, now has a seventh-level personality in him. And my personality is twentieth level. Can I make it so that his twentieth-level personality is awakened, so that it is easier for us to communicate?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, that’s basically what I’m talking about, as a mechanism – yes.
Alexandr: Okay. Then the next question. If I understand correctly, when a person learns music, for example, to play music, the whole way of learning that he goes through is actually that he tries to just connect in there. So if he knew that, he could connect in quickly without wasting time on learning, right?
Mystic-Old-Man: I can say that it would partially work that way, but it doesn’t mean that the whole thing would work.
Alexandr: Okay, one more question. Here is an avatar as an example. The last time I asked you you said there are less than a hundred of them. And this avatar, when it comes to me, for example, when it leaves, I am the one who remains as a memory. So who is more me in the end? The one that came and went, or the one that I am now, who remembers all those personalities that came into me?
Mystic-Old-Man: Both.
Alexandr: Okay. And is it possible to make it so that I can leave, let’s say, the one I have now, somewhere in the future or in the past, before, let’s say, death?
Mystic-Old-Man: It can happen. But it happens very rarely, for reasons. I have observed such a phenomenon only once.
Alexandr: So in principle I can go somewhere and realise that I’ve gone somewhere else?
Mystic-Old-Man: Of course, yes.
Alexandr: Okay. And another question. Yesterday, when I switched on another personality from the future, it was as if I could control the masseur who was with me. Is that true?
Mystic-Old-Man: That’s right.
Alexandr: You mean I can do that in the future?
Mystic-Old-Man: Correct.
Alexandr: Okay. And the one in the future, I know how to do that, is it five years from now or even later?