Page 622

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 622

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: It’s about a week.
Alexandr: Okay, I’ll try. So I have another question. And if, for example, I make music or a painting or clothes, will it also be connected to my code if a person comes into contact with it?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, yes, there is such a thing.
Alexandr: So it turns out that even if I just draw stickers and doodles and give them out everywhere and sell them, then basically it will also connect people in what I’ve connected.
Mystic-Old-Man: Of course, because they will be connected.
Alexandr: Okay, so I have this idea that I’m not going to make cheap t-shirts to make money. I’m going to get this effect that people will start to buy more of these t-shirts.
Mystic-Old-Man: Of course, because there is an attention switch going on.
Alexandr: And what does it give a person? Let’s say he doesn’t have this T-shirt, but he wants it and buys it.
Mystic-Old-Man: Concentration. It is the concentration of energy. Attention is always a concentration of some energy.
Alexandr: Well, okay, but for the person who, let’s say, has this T-shirt, what does he get out of it? More of a boost of energy or confidence or what? Or connection in the positive...
Mystic-Old-Man: Connection. It is connection and confidence through inclusion.
Alexandr: And how much of me do I have to put into this T-shirt? I mean, if I’ve drawn a circle by hand, is it enough that it’s my code?
Mystic-Old-Man: But it doesn’t have to be your hand. Well, your application of attention and your hand are all the same.
Alexandr: I understand. Good. And now can I imagine a T-shirt? Is a large part of my attention there?
Mystic-Old-Man: Clearly, yes, because you named it.
Alexandr: Yeah, okay. I just approached it in a way that it was tailored exactly as I said and made exactly as I drew it.
Mystic-Old-Man: So this attention is there. It’s paradoxical.
Alexandr: Okay. So can you tell me how long you think it will take to develop this set of, let’s say, connected people which I want to connect this year? Will I be able to do that by December?