Page 626

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 626

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And so you have the same thing. You have a whole bunch of versions of yourself. And what’s more, these versions of you all manifested temporarily in certain periods of time, so it’s enough to call them periods of time. And throughout your 20s, 30s, 50s, 60s and 70s you basically got to know different versions of yourself. And these different versions of you slipped in, some for a short time, manifested in your life, some stayed for some periods of years, these personalities. They were some versions of you from other times. And it turns out that in your case, because your attention is not as controllable as mine – I thought of something and it happened – you always need additional things. I used to use music, memories, pictures, people and places. That’s why I always said to make these moulds. And it turned out that some of you managed to awaken a better version of yourself, which you eventually consolidated. That’s what people have mostly done through the places of power which I’ve written about. That’s how it works. But there are also darker personality versions of you; they’re not going anywhere and you’re just getting away from them. But they can be awakened by your old acquaintances or by some bad deeds. And you also know your own ver- sion of yourself. Take note of that too.
Well, it turns out, which is also strange, when I was sorting it all out, that when I, you know, live in this 30% mode. Let me explain what that is. When I live on that 30%, what I allow myself, I make myself light and therefore I can easily let in all versions of myself and all personalities of myself that are travelling through this multiverse at the snap of my fingers. All those people do it, and if you’re 50% charged, you can’t see another multiverse, you can’t see any personalities to awaken, because you’re too heavy. So I’m going to tell you about this heaviness and how it works.
It turns out that, let’s imagine a situation like this: to go into the “cosmos”, you have to stay in just shorts and take off your shoes and your watch, because it’s distracting. It’s the same thing. I mean, it’s like when I’m in my life, when I’m living in the material life like you, I don’t have any of these weights, attachments, crazy plans for a month, for two, for three, for tomorrow, for the day after tomorrow. When I am as free as possible from all that, but at the same time I work and study like everyone else, but I don’t burden myself with it. I leave myself 30% light, and then I have the opportunity to spin all my personalities. And to spin all these multiverses. But if I start to load myself with something,