Page 625

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 625

Post by Alexandr Korol »

imagine. I mean, I’m a pig. I mean, my neck is fused to my ears and it’s horrible. I’ve never been like this before. It’s really weird. I know why and what for, but the fact is. It’s not like I can do it all at once. I’m torn as it is. And being in this vibration and that vibration and doing this and that and that. And then there are the consequences. I didn’t control it. Well, it never mattered to me. And here, you see, a whole bunch of signs for me to lose weight urgently. All right, I’m go- ing to lose weight. So I’ve been given a prescription for losing weight. I am not going to describe it to you because it will not work for you; it will only ruin your health. And now I am going to eat like this, which is very unusual and specific. What’s next? They gave me this recipe to learn how to lose weight, and I will lose weight in 10 days if I follow this recipe.
Then the only thing I was told about you, the readers, was to keep waiting, but not to expect anything. And it was very strange when I started to think about what that meant. And that is the theme here: waiting is good, but expecting is bad. Expecting is when you expect something to happen in the near future. And when that expectation doesn’t happen, you feel stuck, like you’re in a loop. And just waiting is like without the obsession. And that’s how you’ve been told to wait – to wait, but not to expect. It is important to remember that something is going to happen, but not to expect it.
I wonder how I turned on this personality that... I just sort of imagine, like slides, flicking through a photo on your phone. Just like that, flipping through different personalities of myself. And I turned on the personality yesterday. Can you imagine which one I switched on? After that I felt the power of that personality and I realised that I was controlling both myself and the masseur with that power. It was strange that I was both in him and in myself. That’s the personality, I let it in. That’s what made me curious. I don’t have anything to say about it and it’s my personal research that I’m exploring. And the cool thing is that it turns out that I can take this self that I had when I was 10 or 15 years old and I can let it in now. And it turns out that I, who had a certain amount of knowledge, qualities, moods and so on, even down to the physical state, will immediately manifest in me. And that personality will be in me now. I can choose a personality for the future, and then those pluses and minuses that I have will manifest in me. And if I’ve achieved a lot in the future, let’s say, then those achievements will start to affect my real life here if I let myself be that person in the future. That’s strange.