Page 629

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 629

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I was talking to a friend recently about this subject, about these restrictions and what they are given for, like restrictions in finances, health, something else, or some other things in your head. Maybe you’re afraid of something, you don’t know what it is, and it’s like an attitude. 100% of all these limitations are your level of development. So nothing is accidental. How can I explain this to you? Imagine if you had, I don’t know, a six-pack abs and a lot of money, you’d take naked photos of yourself everywhere and you’d buy a Lamborghini with that money. So you are not given a beautiful body and you are not given, for example, money, because otherwise you would behave like this. But if the system sees in you that you are not going to behave that way, then it will not put restrictions on you. The point is that all these restrictions that you have today and everything in general are for the system to keep you in the point of coordinates where you are at this moment. This means that the way you live your life is the maximum of who you are. Let’s put it this way: these are the consequences of your thoughts and intentions, let’s call them that. These are the results of your thoughts and intentions. Purely theoretically, you should understand that you are living in a simulation and the simulation takes everything into account, even if you say to yourself, “If I have a lot of money, I will not behave badly”. No, it knows you will behave badly. It knows your weaknesses, and it knows how you are going to lose your head on the first day. And how you’ll be tempted by your own friends to spend all your money in the wrong place. So it won’t give it to you. But if you negotiate with the system, as I have always written to you, you can negotiate with it, then okay. And I’ve always negotiated with it. It’s always negotiable. And you don’t need it to hear you. She fixes it right away. It’s like giving a promise. You really swear to yourself that even if they cut off 100 of your fingers, you won’t go back on this promise. That’s what promising is. And that’s what I’ve negotiated with the system. And you can negotiate with the system to, let’s say, remove some restrictions. But you should first find out about the reasons why it is giv- ing you these restrictions and the weaknesses that you have. You identify those weaknesses and say that you swear that you will not do those weaknesses, and then it removes the restrictions. It’s very interesting.
And so I have limitations specifically, just like all of you. One of the limitations is my neck and shoulders and my physical condition in general. And it’s done deliberately by the system for a reason. It’s not a punishment, or it’s not a low