Page 630

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 630

Post by Alexandr Korol »

level of development. No, it could even be the opposite. It is because I am super-confident and I have a lot of money, for example, and I am super-confident and super-smart; then if you take away the restrictions and the physical ones, I will just kick everybody in the face, figuratively speaking. And the system knows that I’m going to get carried away. And it held me back. But it also gave a lot. And so, just so you understand how the system works. I can do it another way. Or I can give up confidence, knowledge and money, but then I don’t need a problem with my neck. Until she removes this limitation in my neck, I will not have the confidence to climb trees, for example, and I will have strong confidence. And that with that confidence I can do anything in theory, but I can’t climb trees because my neck hurts. And it’s holding me back. But I’m kind of negotiating and we’re finding out our relationship here. But the nice thing is that this voice said that in the future it will all be taken limitations away. All of it. All the restrictions. It’s like I’m not mature enough. I mean, there’s still some maturing to do. The logic is that if my psychological state is now as such that I have money, knowledge and confidence, if I remove the limitations of the neck, i.e. the physical limitations, I will start climbing trees, figuratively speaking. Swimming, diving under water for hours on end, that is, showing of in a way. And it’s like, even if I say to the system now, “No, I’m not going to do that. I’m going to stay at home like I used to,” but it knows that I’m going to start jumping and running and dancing right away. That’s what it’s all about. But she’s waiting for me to get comfortable enough that even if she takes the collar off and gives me a bunch of gadgets that make me fly and breathe underwater, I still won’t want to do it. And then she’ll take the collar off.
What else? There were a lot of curious things about different topics. Ah, how to communicate with people. I asked about certain people. And the Spirit says that with this friend, you should communicate with him in such a way, you should tell him this, this and that. And, well, I will tell you in more detail, because you should take it as a philosophy, a note to yourself; it is clear that it does not fit you all, but just an example. Imagine you have a friend. And then the system tells me: “Don’t tell him how to do something right and what to do right. “Don’t tell him, because he has such a mind that he will be dissatisfied anyway. And he’ll get everything wrong because subconsciously he’ll feel it’s not his choice”. And that hits his ego, his personality, his soul, because for him it appears as if I’m