Page 634

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 634

Post by Alexandr Korol »

stormy things, this is what you have to understand, to realise. If you understand it and realise it, a lot of issues will be solved. Seriously. And that’s one of the reasons why a person gets turbulent when they, let’s say, fall in love and why, let’s say, it falls apart. Or, let’s say, why does a person go into spirituality and then get thrown out of it? Or why, on the other hand, a person starts to work a lot, but then gets thrown out of it and gets sick, or something like that. There are these fuses in the system, in nature, or what I would call the red light bulb that goes on when something is too much. For those who are drowning in some of these extremes, nature starts to spit them out and then you come back in and it spits them out again. But it does not spit you out because you do not belong there, because it was good at first; it spits you out after a week, maybe a month, just because you lose your head during that period. And I want you to remember, but it will be hard for you to remember, but remember when I wrote about connecting to the frequency of Paradise. I still do not know if I should tell you about that or not. I also anchored it with all sorts of elements. This frequency is bliss, where there are no problems at all. And there are people there and everything is fine. And even when I talked to Mystic-Old-Man about this frequency, he said that people leave that place. It gets boring there. The moment I compared it with the frequency of the ‘Third World’ and wrote to you that I invented such a frequency ‘Third World’ for people who have depression, negativity and doubt in their soul. When they went into this ‘Third World’ frequency, they told me off, they have forgotten me. And I thought, “What kind of gratitude is this? I made people happy and joyful and they forgot me”. And that is the problem I am writ- ing about now. That is, it turns out that when a person feels bad in his heart, when he has no money, or when he has some problems, and when he is like a loner inside himself, he reads my books and remembers me. And when he has everything cool in his heart, he doesn’t think about development or health or anything else. He just becomes a couch potato who wants to sit on the couch and do nothing. Of course he has no need to read my books, so why should he? Now he feels happy, everything is fine, nothing scares him and nothing stresses him. And that’s the problem. That’s why all those people from the “Third World” frequencies ended up where? In Hell. Yes, they’re still there. They are not there, they are not even here, they are there. Why? Well, because they thought that’s it, they can forget about everybody, forget about me, forget about the rules of