Page 635

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 635

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the world, forget about the meaning of life, forget about the need to evolve. They put it all down and they thought that everything is cool, they are great, and everything in life is cool, they are fine, life is good. And then, as if everyone had the same old bad situation that knocked them out of this paradise, pulled them out of this way, a nice multiverse of happiness. And that’s it. And they are now in stress and tension. But there is such a level of stress and pressure that there is not even free time and attention to meditate or read a book. It’s just survival. I’m telling you this so that you don’t get conceited and don’t forget. How else can I sober you up?

What else? The day before yesterday I went to see a friend and he told me that I have a very strong energy emanating from me. It is incomprehensible that I don’t do anything related to “Alternative History”. I’m not in a Spirit, I don’t listen to classical music and I haven’t closed myself off to anything. On the contrary, I’m in everyday life, but the energy in the background is so strong that it’s like a numbness. Like when you come into the temple. Yesterday the emanation field became even stronger. It was the same energy and I can still feel it today. Yesterday it was stronger, but it depends on what I am talking about and where I am concentrating. Now I have started to remember it, and there is a buzz, as if it is radiating into my head, and everything is getting spoiled around me, so that you understand – tea, water, everything. What is it? It is very difficult to keep track if I did it on purpose, like a robot; that is to say, from one side it looks as if everything is coincidental. On the other hand, I wanted to do it. It’s as if I hadn’t set any specific dates. Let me explain. It all started with the fact that I was supposed to finally go into the “cosmos” and write a book, “Alternative History”. But for some reason I kept getting carried away and distracted by material life. Then I found myself at the doctor’s office, and they told me: “Your head is going to explode, and we are not responsible for it. Sign a paper saying that we are not responsible for the fact that you are going to die soon”. And after that I thought, “OK, I know what to do. What should I do?” I went into a different frequency, I just switched it in my head. I know what to remove and what to add to my life. And I went into this rhythm; this energy is very similar to myrrh, gold and frankincense – this energy is being emanated out of me now. This energy is similar to jasper, which is brown in colour. I have a lot of stones, statuettes