Page 636

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 636

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and rings that nobody buys because they think they are cheap and simple. Because, of course, everyone goes for the looks, for everything that is expensive and shiny. And these are all kinds of Tibetan beads, all Buddhist, as much Tibetan as possible. I once wrote in my books that it’s very cool for what? For health. If you are overstressed, if you are stressed, if you just need to relax as much as possible, this is it. But I said it’s bad to live on that frequency, even though everybody wants to, because you sort of relax and that’s it, and you stop learning, you stop working, it’s a problem. And as if the frequency is good, but you have to remember that you have to study and work. I went to this frequency. I went to this ‘vegetable’, ‘third world’, ‘home’, ‘heart’ frequency, all together. There is also a frequency of skateboarders and I made a salad out of all that. I took everything where there is a code of freedom, maximum psychological freedom. I took a little bit from everywhere, whatever I could. Even starting to behave like that is very unusual for me. Because if you control everything like a robot... There are many versions of you, but many people who know me know that I’m like in the film “Payback” with Ben Affleck. I make sure that all the spoons and forks are lined up and that there is not a single crumb on the table – everything has to be clean. You can only eat or drink at the dinner table. I mean, you can’t sit on the sofa with a mug of tea or take crisps to bed with you; that’s just not done. That’s my approach. It means you can’t go to bed if something isn’t tidy. That means everything has to be perfect. But you know, on one hand it’s perfect, on the other hand it’s a certain rhythm. And this rhythm is very good for people who – what I am describing to you now – are scattered, have bad concentration, have bad memory. If you have been an alcoholic in your past life, or if you have used forbidden substances, or if you have poor concentration, then you need this maximum discipline and order. You have to get used to getting up on time, going to the toilet on time and doing everything on time, minute by minute. And that will help you. In my case it’s the opposite – I’ve had it since childhood, and I’ve had too much of it; I was brought up that way by my parents. And I started to violate it, well, in moderation, of course, to allow even more freedom. I mean, I allowed my clothes to be a bit dirty, and why not? I’m a human being. So I’ve done these things a little bit, a tiny bit. A little bit of mischief, just so you under- stand, is eating a biscuit in bed while watching a film. That’s super bad for me. It’s super bad for me and I clean it up right after. Some people sleep in what they