Page 639

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 639

Post by Alexandr Korol »

like that. On this frequency you like early mornings. Everything is so bright. There is a lot of consumerism. You want to buy a board game for some reason and you go to a shopping mall where there are people. It’s as if you’re not afraid of them, you’re not scared of them, on the contrary, it’s as if you’re having fun where there are people. But only people, where there are some family people, of course, not evil people. On this frequency you do not want any meditation, prayer, mysticism or languid music.
But the funny thing is, that’s the code. Remember what I wrote, you can’t build something like this with your mind. But when I flip through it... I deliberate- ly listen to music in a chaotic way to select tracks from this frequency “paradise”. And it’s funny that a lot of rap fits in there, like old rap like Tupac Shakur, and that kind of rap resonates there. So there’s a code of that kind of goodness and freedom in it. You know, that kind of non-tension. And now I’m collecting tracks and looking for what else is on that frequency. I’ve been on that frequency a lot. I was on that frequency when I first wrote about it in the first “Paradox” when I said “Imagine, I have realised where paradise is”. And then I wrote that heaven and hell are right here. That it’s just moods and tuning in and who’s in what area. And that this heaven already exists. When I wrote about the 12-12 frequency, I wrote that there are people who are very successful and rich, but you will never see them because they have a modest car, they can walk, they can get their hands dirty, and they can fix your bike if your chain is broken. That’s the frequency. These people have no pride, no selfishness. They are so relaxed and kind to everyone, without judgement, that they can be anywhere you meet such a person. But at the same time he can be at a super-high level, with su- per-high income and super-serious status. That’s the highest level of human beings. And it exists. When I described them, it was this frequency of ‘paradise’. This is where, no matter how much money you have, you still drive a nor- mal Volvo car, not a sports car like the fools in Moscow. And when it comes to clothes, you dress as you like. And you don’t care about anything, because you have everything, and you’re at peace with your soul and your body, physically and psychologically, and with your self-sufficiency, that you’re not embarrassed at all to go out in your dad’s 30-year-old T-shirt. You don’t care at all. You wear whatever you want. And all those people just look cool. And they can buy a flat in the suburbs, they can live anywhere. They choose everything with their heart.