Page 643

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 643

Post by Alexandr Korol »

On the other hand, this is about the oceans of the world. Such information! Just a little bit as if it was loaded in my head, like “Ah, this is something like this”, “Ah, this is what it is all for”. I mean, this is a strange thing. Again, the system is a tricky thing. Maybe this territory is somewhere else. And nobody will know about it until the last minute. Not even me. And there’s no telling when that will be. But the point is that it turns out that there has always been a restart and the deity. Read about the Milky Ocean – this deity just came somewhere, something happened, and then it hid there. Well, it hid. Sitting there, feeling blissful. Everything was wiped out everywhere, like by the ocean, but this area remained untouched, and then everything was reborn from there. And I made a note to reveal it in the book in the future.

And it turns out that at this frequency of “nirvana”... Why, let’s say, can people be thrown out of it? Because it’s true that a person gets confused about what he wants, what he has to do and what he thinks he has to do because he’s in this... How can I explain this to you? Well, I’ll give you another example. Let’s say, for example, that a man is not given the opportunity to earn a lot of money in his job, when he works 24 hours a day, is sick, does not sleep, barely survives and earns a few pennies. And why is that? Because when he gets well, he will stop working. Or he’ll start doing something wrong, or he’ll start wanting something wrong. Now let me give you an example of a relationship. Imagine there’s a girl who wonders why she always gets a man she fights with, for example. Or let’s say things are bad. Because if she gets a man who is in paradise and in heaven, what will she do? She’ll eat like a pig, she’ll get fat until she bursts, she’ll get pimples and her bottom will stick together from sweets. And why is that? Because it’s all inclusive. You know? And the point is that there are people who are too weak in the head for some kind of multiverse. And you should take note of that because it applies to you. In the film “All the Money in the World” where they show the son of a millionaire who became a drug addict. Many of you are weak to be in some other conditions. Simply because you are psychologically weak in it, that means you have to be psychologically very strong so that the way you live, the plans you have made, your studies, your work, your house, whatever happens in your plan, whatever multiverse awakens in you, whatever Spirit awakens inside you, whatever feelings and moods overwhelm you, you would still go on your way.