Page 132

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 132

Post by Alexandr Korol »

10. Reflections about contact with “them”

Now, I will explain in detail how a conversation with “Them” happens. I have already shown it to many people and demonstrated it at the presentation of my book “Paradox.” I start mentally greeting myself with my inner voice; I don’t say “hello” out loud, as if there is someone in front of me; I look inside of me and say “hello.” And this triggers a mental shift, and from there, I look at myself and say, “Hello.” And then I come back again to myself. I look at what’s in front of me, like from the outside. They ask me the question, “What is your name?” I look at myself and answer, “Alex.” Then they asked me another question from there, and I imagined I was asking myself a question from there as if I was looking at myself from the outside. I ask the second question, “Where are you now?”. I return to myself again, as if I am looking from my body at what is in front of me, and I say, “I am at home.” Then I imagine again that I am up there, and from there, I look at myself from the outside again and ask further the question, “What are you doing now?”, and again I return to my body, look into that space and answer: “I’m just doing this and that.”

And this is how the dialogue is set up. It starts like this:

– Hello.
– Hello.
– What is your name?
– My name is Alex.
– Where are you now?
– I’m at home right now
– What are you doing now?
– I’ve been doing this and that.
– What are you planning to do now?
– I’m planning on doing this and that right now.

And then I start to feel my head getting heavy, and it starts to buzz, like wearing a helmet. And as soon as I feel it, I start aiming my attention to that space, “Check-check. May I ask a question?”. And they say, “Go ahead”.