Page 653

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 653

Post by Alexandr Korol »

But it turns out that you can have a ring or a pendant that works some days and it doesn’t work some days. And you don’t understand why. It is because it is in a particular multiverse and only when you are in that multiverse does the ring work. But when you’re in other multiverses, there are other rings. It’s a paradox. So it’s different everywhere. And that’s why there’s no one particular thing. Of course there is another principle, a completely different principle. If we take a stone, it vibrates the frequency of love, the anahata, the heart, let’s say ruby, then if you are “zero” and pure, you can tune into it and it tunes you in and you move into that rhythm to feel it. But until you feel it, you’re not in its rhythm, that makes sense. My point is that sometimes you use something magical to connect to it. And sometimes you just use magical things – they are different things. There may be an amulet that only works for me, but it will never work for you because you are not even in this multiverse yet. And you will not be able to join it or connect to it. And even if you connect to it, you will not understand anything because you have to have a pumped up mind and a stock of words for it and a cover and a visualisation. So it’s a lot of these factors. I just saw it so strangely that... I’ll give you an example from the outside, with clothes. It’s clear that I’m wandering in all worlds, and this is what I’ve come across for the millionth time: if I suddenly want to be all black, I’ve gone all black. I gave away all the bright things. Then something clicked again, “I don’t want everything to be black. I want everything to be light”. And then again, as before, the readers wondered, “What to choose? What is the right thing to do?” And I would explain, “There is no right or wrong. There is this and that. And you’re in this and that, a little bit of everything”. I took that into account at the time. And now it turns out that, suppose there’s a whole bunch of different multiverses. If I’ve fallen into one multiverse, I might not be affected by it. In the sense that I can be included in it, but if I have a desire to change my place or change my clothes or do something, I just don’t do it. Because I’m aware that I’m in another multiverse where other desires are being transmitted to me. But I am just an observer here. And so what I do most of the time is I don’t change, I don’t burn bridges, I don’t burn, I don’t break anything. I’ve just come into world 5 and I realised that in world 7, which is the world I’ve been in recently, I want to destroy it because I’m now in world 5. But I’m not burning those bridges, I’m not destroying anything, I’m not sell- ing anything, I’m not breaking anything. I just understand. I realise that today