Page 656

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 656

Post by Alexandr Korol »

there are different rules, and everyone evaluates things differently. But it turns out that for a person who doesn’t know what brands are, who’s dressed ridiculously, if I put them in some Balenciaga or Vetements clothes, it’s fine for them. It’s fine for them. Why am I writing this? A lot of people wonder why I praise him and then shit on him. Of course, if I was communicating with a person on a higher level, who is into brands like that, I would say, “What are you, a hillbilly or something? And he would ask: “What do you mean, Alexandr? You just dressed Petya in all these brands and you tell me that I look bad in them”. And I’d say, “Of course you do. Petya can’t afford it. Petya is from the village and it’s great that he has it. But what about you? You can do better and go further. Why do you wear it? You have to move on. Maybe you should take off all those shiny labels and pull up your trousers. I told you about classic clothes like Brunello Cuccinelli and Loro Piano. What are you wearing?” And he flaps his eyes and doesn’t understand. You see, again, this is different.
And there are even more differences, so you understand that you can’t be in extremes for long. And it turns out that there are people who are already somewhere, on a certain frequency. And there are those who go there on purpose. It’s a very big difference. What am I saying? If you are always in classics and you go in jackets and sweaters, then of course I will forbid you to do anything for balance and sobriety. And I’ll tell you to wear oversized clothes. If, on the other hand, all your life you hang around in torn clothes and are incomprehensible and shapeless, then of course I will forbid you all shapelessness and tell you to have all clothes according to the figure. So there is no one answer that fits all people. Everyone is at different stages, so any object, dish or food can be a minus or a plus for someone. Imagine that someone might have a frequency increase because of something or because of a dish that you are about to eat. Some of you might have a frequency increase because of it, and some of you might have a frequency decrease because of it. Can you imagine that? And the same salad can turn on the sins in some of you and turn off the sins in some of you. So there’s no such thing as a salad that’s bad for everyone. Again, I want to remind you of this because I’ve always given an example. Metaphorically speaking, a man came to me with a question: “Alexandr, here’s the situation. I have no style at all. How can I improve my style and be on a modern high frequency? Because now I feel I’m some kind of bandit”. That’s what he says to me.