Page 658

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 658

Post by Alexandr Korol »

like that can’t go. You see the difference, even with the nerds. You don’t even realise how you make decisions. I’ll tell you right now, it’s good to go to the library. You know who goes to the library? People who’ve been there all their lives. And all the upstarts, the egoists, the clubbers, the party people, the victims of social media, they’re not going to go to a library. And they will find many excuses why they did not go, “because there is no library card” or “no time” or “there is no library in the town”. And that’s it, and they forget.
I’ll give you another example. It is not the first time that I have come across a person who can say to me, “Alexandr, I am not you. I don’t have the phenomenal memory you have. And that’s why I forgot.” And people often say to me when they make a mistake: “I forgot, I don’t remember, my memory is bad”. “You’re a genius, but I’m not. I’ve heard that all my life”. You know how I’ve taught these people a lesson a couple of times? I said: “Look, it’s interesting. You say you have a bad memory, right? And you just justify it and you go on and you don’t do everything you’re told. So you forget everything you have to do. But what I see...” And I give him examples. I say, “You always like to wear a Panama hat. You’ve never forgotten to wear it. And a new style of panama hat came out and you bought it immediately, right? I think your memory works”. And I give him five moments like that, things he does every day, clearly on schedule. I said, “Why do you do this clearly, according to a schedule, even in critical conditions?” Even if there’s a thunderstorm, even if he’s got a fever, he still puts on his Panama hat. And when I stuck my nose into it a couple of times and said, “Is that it?” Of course, they’d clap their stupid blank eyes and couldn’t explain it to me. And I said, “Do you want me to explain? I’m Alexandr Korol. I’ll explain”. I told them, “This is how your psyche works. That you make excuses, of course, and just point to the fact that you have a bad memory to get away from it. And actually it’s not about the memory, it’s about selfishness”. Most of the time people do not have a bad memory, they have a big ego. Because he has a big ego, he only remembers what is favourable to him. He never forgets what his favourite food is, and he is always capricious that he needs only this food and that he is on a diet. He never forgets that he’s wearing that Panama hat. He never forgets these things because he’s a narcissist. So these narcissists, egotists who love them- selves, remember everything that is comfortable for them and everything that is uncomfortable for them, everything that is not interesting for them; of course