Page 659

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 659

Post by Alexandr Korol »

they do not even let it enter their head. They don’t remember it at all. Look at the environment from the outside. I’m thinking of my deputy director. He has a rule that he always drinks coke, so he never forgets. And as for everything else, he complains that he has a bad memory. He doesn’t remember things that don’t concern him, he doesn’t remember about my issues and my important things. But he always remembers what’s important to him. That’s self-love. That’s called selfishness – this what your bad memory is. It’s curious. And about the clothes and all that, I’ll say this. I’ll put it in the same way as with the pressures stones. I can open my wardrobe now and just trust what my soul wants, like you people do. Like giving in to the feelings that you always give in to. So if I give in to the feelings, the feelings that are being transmitted to me from the multiverse that I’m part of, I will choose certain things. That is, I will, on the contrary, with my mind, not interfere with my mind and do things the old-fashioned way I used to do them. I will do what I like. That is to say, I shall choose by feeling. I’ll choose, let’s say, a white shirt, some black pants, figuratively speaking. And then I’ll do it. And after I’ve done it, it’s like I’m on autopilot. I can look at myself from the outside and realise: “Aha, here’s what’s in this multiverse. I mean, this is what I like. This is how I want to look”. And I can call it something like “Alexandr number 72”, a version of myself, one of the personalities. And then when I’m in a different mood, that’s me in a different multiverse. I can open the wardrobe again, give in to the feelings I have and see what I choose and what I want to wear for my comfort and my soul, because every multiverse has a different comfort zone. I mean what you feel comfortable with. And I will choose different things again. I can make a note of it, write it down and call it ‘Alexandr 62’. I am simply describing to you how you can begin to familiarise yourself with yourself and find within yourself all the versions of your mood, that is your personality.
Or it can be in a different way. Being connected to a multiverse gives me some feelings, just like all of you: what I want, what I don’t want. I can completely ignore them, as I said before, i.e. not be guided by these feelings. But only with my mind, no matter what multiverse I am in, and with my mind, by memory or by opening my notes, can I choose the list of clothes that I have written in my notes for a particular frequency. And so I don’t follow my inner feelings at all, I open my wardrobe and look at the list in the note and see that I have to wear this jumper, these trousers, this perfume, these shoes if I want to be on