Page 660

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 660

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the frequency of “no name”, which is all languid, creative. And if I start to take things of this frequency, then of course I may have my inner feeling to even resist it. But if I do not give in to that inner feeling and I still put on clothes of the frequency of “no name” and I put on rings of the frequency of “no name” and I put on music which I do not want either, but I remember that it is also a form of that frequency. If I do that now, I immediately switch off from the frequency I had when I woke up and switch on to the frequency I have forcibly switched on, I can do that. And this is how you can regulate your frequencies; if you don’t know how to switch in your head, then you switch as people who come out of the illusory world, where everybody is subject to different illusions, then it is strange for you, as it was for me before, to switch through clothes, through objects, these frequencies. And it turns out that if I want to get to the frequency of “gnomes”, I might even have to have a separate suit of a “gnome”, that is, a poor quality striped polo shirt, tight, with very small shoulders and protruding sides. It can be a striped Tommy Hilfiger top, some trousers that are very tight around the bum, and the bottom would be very ugly. Some ridiculous shoes with thin soles. I could go out dressed like this. I could wear a bracelet from a Chinese company that measures my pulse, and that’s it. Now I get into the field of visibility of these people and I get into their world and their vibrations. And I can go for a walk. And that’s how I become visible to them and I come into the world. There are many such worlds. I’m just describing to you different positions and how you can use them. Because you have only one. You come into contact with something somehow and that’s all. You are happy. I am explaining to you that there may not be an answer, but you can create it yourself by interacting with a certain frequency. And that there are many versions of this. You can succumb to these feelings that you have, that are being turned on, that are being transmitted today, and you can not succumb to them. So it is your choice. It is this becoming aware, seeing yourself in all these multiverses, being higher than any mood that has tried to take you before.

Here’s an example: there have actually been many cases like this. But this is certainly not such a bad case. Again, I wrote that a person with an advanced mind can at least somehow control himself in the shifts between multiverses and mood swings, and those people whose minds are weak get lost. They are so