Page 665

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 665

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And I mean, they all get along. But the point is that this lorry driver doesn’t realise that when he walked down the street he didn’t see all the other shops. He only saw the establishment that was from his world, and so he went into his world, the establishment of his world, where he met people just like him, with the same values and desires. And when they communicate, he will say, “Listen, I was in a hotel, it was terrible, in Egypt, there and there and there”. And the other person at the next table will say, “My wife and I were there at the same time”. “No way!”
And there they are, you see, they’ve found common ground. And there is no failure, so to speak. People don’t realise that when a person walks down the street, he doesn’t really think about anything. They go where they are lit up and find themselves in a place with people like them, with the same values and views. Because it’s lit for them, and they have common conversations everywhere. That’s how it works. And it’s not like he’s going to go into places where there are hipsters listening to “The XX”. A trucker is not going to go in there. And those hipsters who listen to The XX and Thom Yorke and all that trendy stuff aren’t going to go into a bar with sweaty men. They won’t even see the bar. They’ll never go in there and they’ll never be able to have a common language with these people; they don’t even see these people walking down the street; do you realise that? And all people are in their own worlds: some are in world three, some are in world four and some are in world five. I have described this to you a thousand times. I can enter these worlds. But in other worlds everybody is where they are. But there’s another strange thing. All the people around me, who were and are in my whole life, are half-entities. Can you imagine that? Because if they were just from world five, they would not be able to communicate with me. If they were from world seven, they wouldn’t be able to communicate with me. And the interesting thing is that all my friends and acquaintances or colleagues – they’re all really in different worlds. Really. They don’t travel to other worlds. Some- one’s in world five, someone’s in world seven. But it’s like in this world five or in world seven, everybody’s asleep there, but they’re half awake. It’s like there’s a lorry driver in world five who’s reading my books, and yet he’s the only one there among all the lorry drivers. But all the truck drivers are asleep. Only he sees me, and I see him because he’s half awake. So I’ll put it this way: there’s a bit of Alexandr Korol in him; I mean, he’s a bit of a “cosmonaut”, and we all have that