Page 672

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 672

Post by Alexandr Korol »

That’s strange. Well, he said something had to happen before the birthday. But again he said, “Don’t wait, don’t expect in any way. It’s bad”. He says, “I told you and you heard me. Then just forget about it”.

When I was reading and listening to all the Kalki Puranas, I liked it when they were talking about the demigods. Now I have taken it more in the way that it is as if there is the human world, the material world, and there is the world where I come from. And the world I come from, which is already beginning, is the world of the gods. And here, who is a demigod, is half here and half there. Basically, a being is a demigod who has spiritual in him, abnormal, but he is in the material world. These are the demigods. But it’s as if they have all turned away from the Almighty. They have all betrayed Him and soon they will all be struck on the head. This is also strange.
Nobody knows anything, nobody can do anything, because it’s such a time now. Big Alexander is one of those who also manages everything, like me, and looks after me. In the film “Percy Jackson”, if you remember, a boy goes to school and then he has a friend, a satyr goat, who actually looks after him. I have the same story. I have one who looks after me and is responsible for me while I’m little, while I’m learning.

10 June 2024

I’m more or less back to normal now. Although today was an unusual day for me. A very unusual day. And now I’m going to try to describe it, to put it into words. I had a massage today. And again I think that while I was lying down – it is like a technique – I tried to call the Spirit again. I don’t know how to put it. It’s a play on words like “invoke the Spirit” or “switch on another personality” or “go into meditation”. You could call it that. And so I started doing it.
And that’s it, and I become somehow different. I go somewhere, that is, with my consciousness, while I am lying down. And I started to communicate with someone who controls everything. And I “flew away” somewhere in “cosmos” in such a way that I did not understand how I was at home at all. Only recently have I really come to my senses. And I am even curious to record and compare what I was then and what I am now. Because at least I thought about saving it.