Page 676

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 676

Post by Alexandr Korol »

quality of the track to make it lighter and open it on your phone. It’s the same here. Basically it is just Him and all these other things; if someone sees entities or voices or aliens or angels or gods that were there or are there – it is just Him in a super condensed form. But it’s Him. So He is omnipresent. And that’s why He’s just like light and nothing else. And it was very strange that I compared this very much, the conversation with Him, with the first conversation I had with Him. The first conversation that I had with Him back then when I was a child, when I was 17 and 18 years old, and now we had that conversation again.
What I saw next. When I walked down the street, I was already in that state. I was not 100 percent there, but I was there. In this frequency, let’s call it, to make it clearer. And I saw that it was like that frequency – I came from there. I came there today. And that’s where I’m going. And that’s where all the people are going. But physically you will hardly notice anything, as if you just have a super loving, confident state and mood and everything will be beautiful. Every courtyard on the outskirts of the city will be so comfortable and cosy, just some happiness like in childhood, imagine. That’s what will happen. Physically it’s like everything is the same. I see that when I am completely open and I think of any person while I am in this state, they would immediately enter this world. Or if I just look at someone, they immediately fall into this “cosmos”. That’s what I’ve seen. They don’t even have to speak and what is also interesting is that I saw that, as I wrote before, in this world that we live in, there can be no miracles. This world is limited by the laws of physics and there are no miracles. And in this world that everyone has been waiting for, there are miracles in it. And that’s the point. That’s the way it is. A supergod of any kind in body or flesh can’t exist in this human world. It can’t exist on this frequency of sickness, anger and wickedness. But where I was today there are miracles.
But it’s interesting to see what else is different. That when there are people around and I’m in this state, it’s like I’m in their heads or they’re in my head. It’s such a strange feeling. And you know the first time I had that feeling? God showed it to me the first time in 2007-2008 when I was doing the technique of channel opening and meditation. When He showed me that, it was like every- one was thinking about me. I am somewhere and everybody is thinking about me. That’s what I felt. Imagine, I felt it again today. And it’s not “thinking”, it’s like my attention or their attention is on me or my attention is on them,