Page 679

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 679

Post by Alexandr Korol »

what I do, I will just describe it. Maybe it will be a separate book, or maybe it won’t be necessary at all, and it won’t even be necessary to make a book about it. Maybe volume three will be the last volume. I don’t know. I didn’t ask about that. I will start to think about it later.

I sent a recording to Big Alexander. He called me back later and said that I had jumped somewhere. He congratulated me and said that it meant that the path I had been on all this time had ended. The path where I was taking care of people and helping everyone was over. This human path, where everyone is sick, is over. And now a new one is beginning. And everything is very serious. But he said not to call anyone, not to tell anyone, and to try to remove these blocks. And he said that nobody knows when it’s going to happen. Some magicians are predicting something this summer. Someone predicts something this winter. Someone predicted 2025. But he says that everybody’s guessing all the time, so if somebody suddenly tells you something or you hear or read something like that, don’t dwell on it. “Don’t think about it at all”, he says. “It’s all a trap. You”, he says, “do what you feel and see. And everything will happen when you need it to”. I told him I couldn’t think at all. I don’t give a damn about any appointments. I’m already “gone”.
You know, the thing that I remember the most and that impressed me the most is that I already know this state. This is the state that people experienced when I first came out with my first YouTube videos and books. Everyone resonated with it and everyone dreamed of getting into it. It’s like everyone knew that this time would come. Everyone who had it in them since birth, like me, but didn’t realise what it was. And now, 15 years later, it’s like we’ve completely forgotten about it. A lot of people have stopped believing in it and lost hope in it. And here I am, after so many years, feeling it again and realising that all this was not a dream, not a vision, and that it is all there. And here it is, what I’ve been waiting for all this time – it’s happening. And it’s wow. I like that this world and the energy of this world is peaceful and super friendly. Just happy-happy-happy.