Page 137

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 137

Post by Alexandr Korol »

with them for a long time, then I would get a punch in the head, a big one. They do it fast very effectively. If you get too involved in society and domestic life for more than a month, then they arrange some kind of accident to make you come back to yourself and start talking to “Them,” and they ask you, “What the heck, Alex.” But now it is different for me. I’m in tune with them twenty-four hours a day as I’m no longer in society, and I have advanced so much in life. Every day, I turn on all my inner “lights” and grow. “They” are always in my head now. That is, I don’t hear them, but I feel them all the time. They guide me. Where should I go, what should I do, what should I see? I gave them the OK to guide me. This is how it is now, you see? That is a real power.

I was once asked: “These aliens or whoever is up there, can they have bad intentions? Can they be villains who manipulate people for their evil interests?” No! This is all nonsense! But the nonsense is in the actual question, the way the question is formed, with such an affirmative context. Because, well, you are a mere mortal, and you don’t even know people yet, you don’t know yourself. That’s why you make such a mistake. I judge myself first. I am at the level where there is no longer good and evil; at this level, there is no bad and good.

It only exists at the level of people. People perceive that this is bad and this is good. But it’s not like this up there. Everything is arranged differently. This is why people cannot understand what is really “above” because people have the concept of “interests”; they want everything to be “interesting.” And there is no such thing up there. They use different firmware. Are you with me? This is the same as a shop assistant showing you a computer, and you ask: “How do I turn it off?” And this is an interplanetary computer. They tell you that you don’t have to turn it off. But because you live in a stereotyped way, you say: “Well, there should be a button to turn it on and off.” But they tell you there is no such thing. It’s always on, and that’s it. How can this be? Why should there be one for you? Why should everything be adjusted according to your chicken mind? Why don’t you want to accept the fact that it can be somehow different? This is what I always struggle with in society. That people don’t see me because everyone is trying to fit me into a template. It’s as if I can’t be someone different. I have to be like everyone else! Well, that’s why society is like this.