Page 139

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 139

Post by Alexandr Korol »

them like I do, but at least they assume that there is something up there. Some believe that there are angels, or whatever they may call them, but it’s all “They.” And those who do not hear them and succumb to selfishness, anger, fear, and other bad qualities suffer; they get into trouble, and it’s not accidental; there is no accident at all. Everything is orderly and clear. All this is like a computer, the whole world in which we live. Everything is taken into account; there can be no mistakes. Everything is clear, everything is fair, everything is deserved. And if you suddenly experience a tragedy, as often happens in movies, when the person in trouble screams at God. Well, he’s wrong. He looked at the situation primitively. He did not think philosophically, “Why did this happen? What did it change? What did this situation affect, what did he refuse, and what did this situation lead him to?” Why is this happening to him? Why is this also happening to another category of people? And why are there people with whom this does not happen? If this person began to study everything, like me, then he would not yell emotionally, like a coward, that there is no God. Are you with me? And some people are weak in some situations, and they start screaming that there is no God. But if I get punched on the head, then on the contrary, I will consider that I received a sign from God that He exists. Why does he have to be good? Well, we are not talking about aliens now; aliens are God. Why does God have to be good? They say that God communicates with people in the language of circumstances. It is very often mentioned that God is terrible. So you don’t know the meaning of being; what is God for? What are we, and what is this world about? Until you understand this, then yes, you will, emotionally, cowardly, say that there is no God or that aliens are villains. Well, of course, you can argue, but it’s ridiculous. I think that, in general, people should not ask such questions – it’s stupid.

How do I check that their information is correct? It’s been ten years, guys. I look at myself now, and I understand that “They” do everything right. I’ll ask you a counter-question. Tell me, there are people who believe that they know everything, that a person can only change himself, and no one can help him. And all these people are beggars, poor, crooked, evil, unfortunate people. How do they even know they are right? My question is, how do they not understand that they are in the deep shit and continue to claim that they are smarter than you and me? This is funny.