Page 146

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 146

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Why now, in this time period? Passing from crap to light. Why is it like this now? I mean, I don’t know how it is orchestrated.

I’m trying to explain to you how “Their” head works and how it works for me. What are your intentions? Do you understand? It is very important to know whether your intentions still come from an instinct to be satisfied or to express an emotion to surprise someone because if this is the case, then you will get punched in the head from the system. If you talk about it without showing off, without judging, and just by chance, a person comes along, and you feel that you want to talk to him about it, and you don’t tell him about me, but just say, “What do you think about the possibility that aliens rule everything? Those aliens created everything.” And he will answer you, “I read a book that says that there are humanoids and reptilians.” And this is the answer. You look at him, and everything is clear. Well, OK, dude, let’s talk about the weather at the Black Sea. Let’s talk about food. Let’s close the subject of aliens. You’re off-topic, dude. And that’s it. Here’s how it can be.

The intention is very important. And why, you say? Talking about it to morons and writing about it in order to attract attention to yourself – this is stupid. Also, if you write for selfish reasons, this is also bad. I have no desire to show or tell anything to anyone. It looks like laziness, but it’s not laziness. This is how it should be. We must live in such a way that everything you and I get, we don’t make a big thing out of it. Are you with me? This is how it should be. It doesn’t matter what you have learned; you must be yourself in the sense that you should stay sane and not go nuts. Well, it happened and happened. You don’t have to get emotional about it, you know?

When you adopt this way of being, it changes your outlook forever. You are leveling; you are now initiated. And maybe there will come a time when all this will be very useful to you. When it will be possible to shout about it. It is a tool that gives you high values, high faith, and taste – it all gives you a sense not to be an animal, like most people, led by instincts. It allows you to be higher, wiser, more aware. That’s what it gives you.